View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 05:32 PM   #35 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Chris had no idea of it now but in years to come, there was going to be many times that he looked back on things and laughed. It was funny how sometimes the one you least expected became the biggest part of your life.. and for the better. "For lack of a better way in putting that.. yes." He gave a quiet laugh. "Unless you want to toss my nieces and nephews into that?" Those kids had him wrapped around their fingers. With the way he treated them all, he was scared to know how spoiled his own children would be.. should he be lucky enough to have any. "A bit. They're both very compassionate and extremely driven women." Two qualities he really loved about them.

"Well if it does, at least it will come to an end with us surrounded by yummy treats." There was a teasing smirk from him. Christopher gave a very audible groan at the mention of Ancient Runes. "There's some runes I understand and that are very helpful but otherwise that wasn't one of my best classes either." Cassie had been a great help with some of his studies. Siblings were amazing for that.

He listened and nodded along as she spoke. "Were you that bossy little one since you were older than them or their very best friend because you were older and could help them with things?" Perhaps she had been an equal amount of both. There was a smile from him in clear understanding. "Koen touched a little bit on some things with Jude and Keigh.. not much but enough for me to get the picture I think. Things are doing better though for Jude, yeah?" If he recalled things correctly Ko had said his brother was dating someone now and was happy with things? "I'm sure you'll be there for them as much as you possibly can whether they are still at Hogwarts or graduated and moving on with their lives."

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote