Thread: Coral Garden
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 03:05 PM   #24 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Her words immediately got a snort from him as he rolled his eyes playfully at her, "Of course you don't, Belle." Even if her response had clearly been teasing as well and she did know. It was often very hard to get Qetsiyah to admit to any of her amazing qualities, which could probably be added to her list of amazing qualities honestly. Compassionate, empathetic, smart, beautiful AND humble. He'd won the lottery clearly, or saved an entire civilization or something in a past life for this woman to love him in this one. "I agree wholeheartedly." He was not a blind faith kind of guy, but when it came to them.. he certainly was becoming one.

He chuckled softly, giving a small shrug of his shoulders. "They do say animals resemble their owners. Perhaps it's actually in your name." He teased back, wishing that while the bubble was great at keeping him y'know... breathing, he could lean over and kiss his wife too. "Perhaps we'll just schedule more visits." He responded instantly, smiling cheekily back. When it came to the animals, he truly should have expected the response he got. A playful eyeroll was his initial response before he clarified. "I suppose I mean what do you want to see first."
"What did I say now?" Qets smiled brightly, her laughter soft. Like everything in their conversation, she knew what she said. The young women also knew what her husband thought of her and while she appreciated it all.. she felt it was very much the other way around. Jermaine had come into her life at exactly the perfect time, when she had needed him the most. He had been her flashlight through the darkness and now was her entire everything in life. Her perfect match in every way. "Then we have nothing at all to worry about." They would take things one step at a time.

There was the smallest moment of consideration upon his words before she laughed again. "Well Coral is a gorgeous cat." She winked at him. Vibrant orange and white and super soft and fluffy. Such a beautiful cat. "You know I wouldn't mind that at all but the real question is.. would you be able to handle coming here more?" As much as she would love it, she didn't want him being uncomfortable. The eyeroll she had gotten from him was met with a playfully cheeky grin. "I doubt we'll see any here but seahorses would be cool." And no, she didn't mean Hippocampus' she meant regular muggle seahorses.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote