Thread: Coral Garden
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 02:16 PM   #23 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

He did, knowing just the right things to say to an insecure and romantically desperate girl like herself. She would like to think she had gotten better about not being taken advantage of - surely she had learned something from the whole incident with her ballet troupe that still had her visiting professionals and bi-monthly meetings to discuss things. The positive influences in her life had certainly increased, David being among those naturally. How could he be anything else! He was so charming and silly!

"...you can't be serious," she laughed while hugging his arm just a bit more. Though as she looked up at him...she wasn't so sure that he was joking. She still hard a hard time reading sarcasm and playful teasing. "...are you serious?"

Maybe he was serious. Should she have brought a change of clothes too? It had taken her so long fretting over this one outfit that she felt stressed just thinking about needing to pick out a second.

He wasn't entirely reading between the lines with her words, though something else she had realized was that she really needed to be more upfront with her wants and needs...and not just wait for things to notice her. "We could...dance now...maybe..."

ooof, thats rough. David had thought in the past Delany deserves a good punch in the face and that thought had not changed even to this day. But he would never bring that up. Too nice for that kind of thing and rather not see her reaction to such a thought. Anyway moving onto more fun things like bathing suits. He still had a smile on his face and lightly leaning against her but nothing more.

"I thought being its a lot of water and atlantis.. i might be able to use it...if not than its just stays in the bag"

Look at him thinking ahead and it slightly working out. This former lion was on a roll. If there was one thing David Blackwood was awful at it was definitely reading between the lines. Whether that be picking up on what she wants to do or even what she would want for dinner. He seemed to always get it just not right. close but not close enough.

"Would you rather i was in my swimsuit first? I imagine you would like that more"

Now he was just joking. But if she said yes, he would change. He was up for dancing. Just would need to promise to not step on any toes. The most important thing on David's minds was look at her asking for things that would draw attention to them in a somewhat public place. Never thought he would see the day. He might cry.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
oh its Erik ok is offline   Reply With Quote