Thread: Grounds: The Domes
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 03:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
"Oh good, the very first step to having good skin - and makeup - is applying a good sunscreen. At least that's what my papa says," said V casually as she slipped right into the dome that Lisa occupied. They had agreed to meet out here, and it hadn't taken her very long to find Lisa. She took a seat across from Lisa on the blanket and pushed her bag in between them. She had a LOT of makeup product.

"What's our goal of today? Just to play around and have fun? Or...?" she asked as she leaned back on her elbows. The sun was in juuuust the right spot in the sky to provide them with the best lightning for this endeavor, and V was rightfully thankful. The domes had been the perfect spot! Good pick, Lisa.

V slipped off her robe and folded it neatly next to them, just in her uniform shirt and skirt. Her tie had already but undone and shoved in her bag.
Lisa heard V’s voice and nodded at the other girl’s statement. Good skincare started with wearing sunscreen and moisturizing. “My Eomma and Maya would agree with that. Eomma tried to give me eye cream over the summer cause I forgot to wear sunglasses at the beach one day,” explained Lisa before imitating her mother’s stern voice which only came out when Lisa hadn’t put on her sunscreen or was late home past the curfew time. She generally was a good teenager but this summer… well she had wanted to explore a few things. Ahem pretending to be Eomma. “Lisa, girl’s who don’t protect their eyes end up getting bad eye sight and aging one’s self.” Surely one careless event in the sun couldn’t be that damaging? Besides, she did have sunscreen on that time.

Her eyebrows raised at the LARGE bag of make up V had brought out. “Wow! This is I credible.” Her make up bag wasn’t that large so she was curious to see what V had brought. Lisa shrugged and smiled at V. “I think play around and try out some new looks. Maybe find some new cute make up ideas?

That being said, she was game for anything. Make up so often was focused on being associated with covering up something but she liked to view it as armor. It made her feel more confident.