Thread: Grounds: The Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 01:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Soz accepted xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post

Once the cover had been fully moved away, she could see not only was an oar brandished like a sword but so was Professor Khanna's WAND?! Naturally, scaring any adult was not a great thing to do, but the Defense Against the Dark Arts expert on staff seemed the WORST one to worry. Was Khanna going to turn her into a ferret!? ... actually could they!? that sounded fun. It didn't take long though for both to be not pointed at her anymore so she just... smiled and blinked at the Professor again.

Okay wait, he thought she was something other than a student? While being thought of as a boggart was a bit of an offense to Vera, banshee was something she kind of liked. Granted it wasn't nearly as good as maybe being mistaken as a veela or something but... better than someone's worst FEAR. Although... it would have been interesting to be a boggart and see what their fears WERE. "Is your worst fear students, Professor?" Because honestly, that made sense to her. Make it right? She blinked at them and shook her head, "Nothing to make right, Professor! Technically I scared you too so um... I'm sorry." She didn't seem like she was in trouble though at least so... that was good! "Are you going for a boat ride?"

Not unless Vera wanted them to be sacked, then no. Dhruv could not turn her into a ferret, provide her with a wheel to run on {much like a hamster’s} or bounce her around the Boathouse in competition with one Draco Malfoy for the title of ‘The Amazing Bouncing Ferret’. Then just like that, Dhruv felt guilty about pointing their wand - and oar - in her face even more. It was a reflex, that suspicion that always seemed to be lurking at the back of his mind.

Dhruv snorted, deadpanned. “That’s a far and wide guess from what my actual fear is, Ms. Thanatos.” Unfortunately, today was not the day you found out what that fear was, Vera! “Apology accepted. I would like to think we’re even now.” Since they had both given each other a good scare but had said sorry. “I was. “It’s a lovely day to be out and about, don’t you think? As misfortune would have it, I actually selected your boat but I'll see to another one." The lifejacket was grabbed again. They peered over the rim of their shades. “Is there any particular reason you were under thar cover?” Was she hiding from someone?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺