View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 12:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default and ACTION
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

As much as Moe would have preferred to study in the comfort of the Ravenclaw common room, he was exhausted. He had just spent two straight hours outside flying around, working on his chasing skills and trying to take advantage of one of the last not-so-cold days of the year. Sure enough, it had started to flurry towards the end of his workout, signaling that it was time to get back inside and finally finish that herbology essay he'd kept putting off.

He simply didn't have it in him to keep climbing up the stairs to his tower, let alone summon brain power to answer whatever riddle the statue was asking today to get back into the common room. He only had a few paragraphs left - he'd swing by the library, finish it up, and then head back to his dorm and CRASH for a good ten hours or so.

He headed over to his usual table near the window, pausing when he realized it had really started to snow heavily now. It was actually kind of nice to look at. Peaceful. He sighed and dropped his bag on the table, rummaging around and digging out his essay and his herbology textbook. Right. Mandrakes. He just needed one more use for them and then he could wrap this thing up...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid