View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 06:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Desiree was looking forward to today's Muggle Studies lesson. Did that make her a nerd? Having grown up exposed to the muggle world, it was one of her better subjects, and it was a mostly low-key class where she didn't have to worry about getting messy. What was there not to like? She smiled, greeting Professor Feirgrund with a cheery wave as she entered the room. "Hi, Professor!"

Her bright blue eyes were immediately drawn to the boxes. Wow, there were a lot of them! She wondered what they were for. Maybe they were full of supplies they'd need for an art project. Or maybe some muggle gadgets they were going to use. Maybe there was nothing inside at all and they were going to use the boxes themselves for something, like making a box fort. Maybe it was a lesson about muggle shipping methods, which involved boxes. That seemed kind of boring to her, but you never know!

Curiosity piqued, she took a seat near the front, where she could get a good look at the boxes, and took out her pen and notebook.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...