Thread: First Floor: Portraits
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 05:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

We'll see, Loogie. The words rattled in his brain, causing him to roll his eyes at her. He would wish her the best in such an endeavor, but he knew who the victor would be in this scenario. There would be no shouting from the Astronomy Tower for him. Or rather he wouldn't be up there screaming that Vera was right. No, he'd likely be up there shouting for different reasons.

"Hmph." Two could play that game, see? "Your species of troll must be evolving if you can claim to have even an ounce of charm," he told her, feigning applause as he looked away from a different portrait. "Besides, what is charming seems to be very subjective these days. Though I think, deep down, we all can objectively agree that I am quite the charmer." His personality was charming (Mum said so many times before, but she also had called him a little monster once... but that part didn't matter). He also had an O in Charms too, which was totally unrelated but a fact he was ready to point out if he wanted to spin his words in a cheeky way.

Logan blinked those bright blue eyes at her. Did she not hear him right? She must've still been in La La Land, basking in an imaginary him saying she was right. "That's what I said. Fake lovey feelings. Would know after the potion wore off. Either way, it seems like a lot of work for something no one would actually believe." He laughed. Lovey-dovey feelings. For Vera. Gross.

"Nah. I think she's just a normal witch." He gave the portrait another look over, only to shrug. "She's pretty, but she doesn't have that Veela charm, you know?" Did Veela charm even work in portrait form? Hmm.

As for their conversation about Myrtle, it was nice that his housemate was dropping the whole don't-hate-on-Myrtle thing. One simply could not be empathetic if they hadn't gone through a similar experience. "Consider yourself lucky to have never experienced such a thing."