Thread: First Floor: Portraits
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 04:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

"We'll see, Loogie." See now that he'd said it, naturally it was becoming a goal. A goal that she would have four years still to complete. She had her own ways of persuasion, but that would still require her being right. And the more she was staring at this wall, the less she was feeling correct. Not that she was going to admit that particular fact.

Maybe that was the only way they knew how to have friendship anyways, even if they didn't have Vasco. At least it still seemed easy enough then to be around each other, though she supposed other than them being house mates there probably actually wasn't too much reason for that. At least without Vas. And maybe Sia too. "I am very charming, I'll have you know!" Granted it was only Papa who told her that but she believed him. "Hmph." Was that becoming her second favorite response to Logan? It seemed like maybe so.

Sooo she'd never been under a Love Potion, but she wasn't sure if that was right. "Don't you not know until like after?" You know what this seemed like a good time for?? Another eye roll! "Only so then every time you try to tell anyone I'm dreadful I would have that as support that maybe you don't actually think I am." Logan actually having feelings for her would be probably problematic, so she wasn't going to dwell on that thought. Following his eyes up to a portrait, she squinted at it. "Maybe that one!" Maybe not a huge blood percentage but y'know. It counted!

"Alright well.... I don't have that experience, so fine hate if you want." That did sound mildly horrifying. One should never be bothered while they were in a restroom.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start