Thread: First Floor: Portraits
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 02:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

"Never say never, Loogie. Though I will love making you eat those words later." She grinned at him, so pleased by the imagery her head was now playing on loop that she wasn't even bothered by his extra insinuation that she'd brought him along for the mere sake of his company. He was starting to sound like Vasco, did he know? "I like any opportunity to try to bring you down a peg, I will admit that. Besides, you can't tell me that an afternoon of homework sounds anymore fun than a stretch around the castle with my charming company." She framed her face at that, batting her eyes a couple times at him. This statement was obviously not saying much - they were Gryffindors, adventure was always better.

With their similarities, sometimes Vera wondered if they would have been friends or continued to be at each other's throats if it weren't for the fact they'd met through his friendship with Vasco. Her brothers friends, by extension, had to be annoying when they were in primary. But they weren't really IN primary now. So it was just a curious thought if anything would have been different. But for reasons, she also didn't spend too much time contemplating that. "As if you have an easy time not arguing to protect your ego either." She responded.

She could at least applaud his efforts. "I should slip you a love potion so you'd forever have to live with the fact YOU had feelings." It was all she could think to say, and again it was pathetic. But she couldn't just let well enough alone and shush her mouth. A pity sometimes, even she could admit.

"Don't hate on Myrtle. Ghosts are COOL and maybe she just needs a party sometimes too." So yes, if Myrtle WAS in the Prefects bath with them (assuming they ever found it and snuck in) she would be an entirely welcome addition. Vera could be NICE and inclusive, thank you.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start