Thread: First Floor: Portraits
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 12:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Even if he was only saying what he would do if she actually could provide evidence of her own claims, Vera still couldn't help the smile that stretched across her face. "I do like the sound of that." And was also surprised he remembered her middle name, but she was pretty sure there was a phase where she full named herself all the time. "We do not." And she was actually a little genuine in that statement. There had to be one somewhere. Maybe this was something she should ask a Ravenclaw. She was nearly going to eyeroll again, except the call out had her forcing herself to not, as instead her tiny frame moved closer to him and poked him in the chest. "We need to find that portrait urgently. Your ego really could do with being taken down a peg."

... he a little bit had her there, but she still wasn't one to just admit defeat. Even if it meant arguing around in circles and undermining her own points. Sometimes just exhausting the other person in a debate was the best way of emerging the victor. And if there was anything she excelled at, it was being exhausting. "Sure I've said that, but I also still had rebuttals meaning you weren't entirely right. Partial rights don't count." That was a question she didn't actually have a straight answer too, so she would have been relieved it was not asked.

Oh how she wanted to stamp her foot and temper tantrum because now he wasn't even listening. But instead, she just let him move the other direction, while she took some additional steps the opposite way eyes trained back at the wall again. This would be so much easier if there were better plaques. "I'm sure even when I'm old I'll still be pretty enough to turn heads. My genetics are good." She'd seen the pictures of her Mama, and Renner Thanatos was nothing to turn one's nose up at.

Why would she want to go see the Mermaid thing? Like he said, they could see the real thing in the lake so if THAT was her goal, she'd much rather go down to the Slytherin dorms. "Sia and I could use the giant bath. I'm sure it's much more comfortable than the common areas." Because size, clearly.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start