View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 11:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
There may have been the smallest wink thrown in there when Raj chuckled. Hady knew by now that he got what she was doing now that he was grown. "Oh, my, well don't go letting anyone else overhear that.. we wanted want them to be sad that I'm your favorite." She laughed softly but there was indeed a warmth that touched her heart at his words. "Alright, you let me know if you change your mind and would like anything." She also had lots of snacks and things inside her cabin for when the students or other staff stopped by.

Hady shifted slightly in her rocker, to look at Raj more comfortably. "I see. Well you know my door is always open for anything you'd like to discuss." Or she was easily a quick charmed parchment away if she wasn't in her office/home. "What is it that's on your mind?" She would do her best to give advice if she could or guide him in the proper direction for answers.
The wink, no matter how small, only made it more amusing. “Right…which is why I say it out here,” he remarked after looking around as if searching for other professors to eavesdrop on his statement. Not that he suspected Hernandez and Carton, the two professors who he was next closest to, would really hold it against him. At her continued offer of sustenance, Raj simply nodded in understanding. If he came to want, it was available, though he knew was probably better off without the distraction of food or drink.

“Well with studying for my NEWTs, I’m trying to think on what is coming after,” he remarked, trying to put his thoughts into words. “And while I have some idea of what I want to do after Hogwarts…there might be two paths that I can go.” A part of him new he had time, knew that it could always change in the end, but he was also feeling like the world was trying to give him hints or make a decision.