Thread: First Floor: Portraits
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 10:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Had she mentioned lately that Logan Paton and his smirk, even if attempting to stay hidden, was infuriating?[B] "Is it really counter productive when we confirm I[/i] am right, like I know I am, when you're the one that benefits?" A veela portrait wasn't anything that actually interested her. She just wanted to right. Even though she was very much feeling like she wasn't. "You're never right." It was an absurd statement but.. she would stand by it.

She continued to glare until he did in fact start looking up, and then the smallest glimmer of a smile crossed her face as her attention also turned back towards the wall. She moved a little more towards the left and did a small hop into the air to see even higher up - hoping she didn't disturb any of the sleeping portraits in the process. "The Fat Lady is smitten with anyone that will stop and actually have a conversation with her. I think she gets lonely." Especially considering even if she saw SO many students every day, it was only to speak the password or to shout a hurried bye. At least... it was usually that. She had glanced back at him again, only to then look away again. She would not be caught in the smolder.

Okay well... the leadership roles may have meant they saw a lot more of the castle than the average student, but she was sure Hogwarts still kept some of it's secrets from every student. "Well.. that's true but still, it's SO big." It was a lame argument she'd already made, but she didn't know what else to say. But as for his plans for the rest of the day? Cue a large dramatic eye roll, which she had already established was actually her super power. Now that she didn't have rainbow touch anyways. "It would be only a portrait you could get to go on a date with you." She commented, poking her tongue out at him before another thought occurred. "Isn't that in Prefect's bathroom? Can you even get in there?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start