Thread: Coral Garden
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 07:37 PM   #21 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Qets considered his words for all of.. about a second before she shook her head. "I have no idea what you're talking about, Blue." This was said with the sweetest of smiles and a playful wink of her eye. She knew very well what he was talking about and it was all true. When it came to him, she had all the faith in the world. There had never been any doubt in her mind that he was going to be all that she needed in her life and that they had been a perfect match. It may have taken her a little while to deal with things before they had gotten together but he was one of those people that had always been there for her, no matter what mess she had gotten herself into. Even now, he was still her biggest supporter. They always seemed to be exactly on the same page without even saying so out loud. "Mm' as long as those changes are spoken about between us, we'll be just fine." All of the confidence she had in the two of them.

That squeeze around the waist made her smile more widely at him and slide her own arm about his waist. "Do I now? Well that's something I never thought I'd be compared to.. do go giving me a new nickname.. it might upset Coral." This was said with a soft laugh and a tinkle in her eye. Their cat which had been hers from her time in school happened to be named after all the gorgeous coral they were currently looking at. "Leave me here? Hmm, well only if you planning on joining me?" Now look who was being cheeky. There was no way he would ever agree to that and she knew it, even if it were possible. As for what creatures she wanted to see down here, well now that was an easy answer. "All of them."
Her words immediately got a snort from him as he rolled his eyes playfully at her, "Of course you don't, Belle." Even if her response had clearly been teasing as well and she did know. It was often very hard to get Qetsiyah to admit to any of her amazing qualities, which could probably be added to her list of amazing qualities honestly. Compassionate, empathetic, smart, beautiful AND humble. He'd won the lottery clearly, or saved an entire civilization or something in a past life for this woman to love him in this one. "I agree wholeheartedly." He was not a blind faith kind of guy, but when it came to them.. he certainly was becoming one.

He chuckled softly, giving a small shrug of his shoulders. "They do say animals resemble their owners. Perhaps it's actually in your name." He teased back, wishing that while the bubble was great at keeping him y'know... breathing, he could lean over and kiss his wife too. "Perhaps we'll just schedule more visits." He responded instantly, smiling cheekily back. When it came to the animals, he truly should have expected the response he got. A playful eyeroll was his initial response before he clarified. "I suppose I mean what do you want to see first."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote