Thread: Grounds: The Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 06:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

SPOILER!!: Soz Professor Khanna xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

A BANSHEE then????????

In that utterly wild moment, Dhruv’s brain was working overtime to pull up each and every bit of information they knew on the Banshees. The most important being how to handle and have them removed from one’s surroundings. The professor had even managed to grab his wand because let’s face it: there was no Laughing Potion handy. Unless Javier had some stocked up and Dhruv tried to Summon it.

The cover slipped off to reveal a scurrying Vera Thanatos and for one moment, the man was completely as stunned as she was. It took them a beat to register that their wand and oar were still pointing at the girl. “Apologies, Ms. Thanatos. You’re clearly neither a Boggart nor a Banshee.” Even if she sounded like a Banshee. The wand was hastily reholstered while the oar was lowered. Dhruv pushed the pair of shades in place awkwardly. “I… ah. I see I’ve disturbed you. How do I make this right?” Just walk away? Give her ten points to her House? No, the latter was out of the question.

Once the cover had been fully moved away, she could see not only was an oar brandished like a sword but so was Professor Khanna's WAND?! Naturally, scaring any adult was not a great thing to do, but the Defense Against the Dark Arts expert on staff seemed the WORST one to worry. Was Khanna going to turn her into a ferret!? ... actually could they!? that sounded fun. It didn't take long though for both to be not pointed at her anymore so she just... smiled and blinked at the Professor again.

Okay wait, he thought she was something other than a student? While being thought of as a boggart was a bit of an offense to Vera, banshee was something she kind of liked. Granted it wasn't nearly as good as maybe being mistaken as a veela or something but... better than someone's worst FEAR. Although... it would have been interesting to be a boggart and see what their fears WERE. "Is your worst fear students, Professor?" Because honestly, that made sense to her. Make it right? She blinked at them and shook her head, "Nothing to make right, Professor! Technically I scared you too so um... I'm sorry." She didn't seem like she was in trouble though at least so... that was good! "Are you going for a boat ride?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start