Thread: Fifth Floor: Weasley Swamp
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 06:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Sailor was such a Ravenclaw, though. Which was truly something her Gryffindor mind could just not understand - neither with him or her twin. Why would people like to research? It was so much more fun to act now, think later and just hope that the only chaos that ensued was the good type. Naturally, when Vasco and his bird brain were involved in her schemes it did go off a little smoother but... she was sure that couldn't be because of research. "I would if you told me where your happy place is." She responded, before eyeing his fingers suspiciously as they were raised as well. "I think you overestimate me." She pointed out, in response to the first part. Did she want to eat slop? No, but pigs did and whatever their digestive tract did to process all of that gunk later for her to get delicious bacon delivered to her plate... well who was she to judge on that. Subjective superiority or... whatever the big words meant went over her head, but she gathered enough to still have some reply. "Just saying we can also get it elsewhere so pigs are not technically necessary in that regard." As for the other three... she had nothing else to say, so she left it all alone. But then Professor Paton was mentioned and Vera considered the fact she COULD ask her about that if she felt the need, but truthfully... there were some other things she'd been contemplating asking Professor Paton about and pigs didn't really make the list. But thinking about the things she needed to talk about made her feel sullen and she didn't like that feeling very much so..

Moving on.

"Um... boats?" Duh, Sailor. For a Ravenclaw and having a name relative to the subject, one would think he knew what would be in a boathouse. But then it occurred to her perhaps he meant what was in there that made HER like it. "My friends and I claimed a boat in our first year as our 'pirate ship'." A game they liked to play, and still did. Though she used it for more than just that now. "Because it's always been like... our place, I like to go there when I have spare time because any of them would know where to find me too if they needed me." But it was also familiar, comforting. She'd been spending more and more time there this term than before. Oh look, he did have a happy place! Though... not somewhere she could find him, unless he used the Room of Requirement to recreate. "Is it because you like cooking or eating?"

Now that she was knee deep in muck, literally, she wasn't paying too much mind to him still on the corridor floor. Instead she was focused on not losing her balance, both gloved hands submerged and reaching around to try to locate anything to pull out. "I don't mean to keep looking after I find what I want. I mean like.. what are the odds that my bracelet is really the first thing we find?" Would that be amazing, yes. Likely? Probably not. She just... wanted to sell back whatever she pulled out before her bracelet.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start