View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 01:19 PM   #36 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: C's little Sis <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Ash did not have a university life to occupy her time. But she'd certainly been busy, and life really HAD gotten in the way. She couldn't blame Claudine for being busy too. She was just so glad to see her sort-of-older-sister again. Ash had changed in the past year- she looked more than a little worse for wear, and she'd only gotten more scattered with time. And she had a fifth tattoo, not that Claudine could tell. But she was still the same old Ashley. So of course when she entered the cafe, and saw Claudine sketching, the first thing she did upon coming over was peek at the work. "Hi Claudine... ooh. I like it." She gave the older girl a little smile.

Then, since it had been such a long time, she stood there sort of awkwardly, hoping Claudine would tell her if they were hugging or if she should order a drink or if they should just sit and talk already. "I've missed you so much."

Truthfully, Claudine had gotten somewhat wrapped up in her sketching, completely forgetting where she was or who she was waiting on. This was nothing new; it was why there was a sudden quick shift in movement when she heard her name. Lifting her head, the reality of why she was sitting at the Espresso Patronum hit her because…”Ash!” Claudine launched herself off of her seat to pull the other girl into a bone-crushing hug. “Hi! Goodness, I’ve missed you!’’ There was more squishing before Claudine finally released her.

“Would you like to order first? I wasn’t sure how long it would have taken you to get here so I didn’t get you anything but it’s all my treat today, okay?” It only just then hit her that there had been a compliment for her sketch. “Thank you,’’ Claudine replied, gesturing at the page. “We have loads to catch up on. You need to tell me every detail of what’s been happening with you.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote