View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 03:44 PM   #36 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Moving to Sweden was something Keigh would absolutely do. Several things would play into a move like that of course but none of it meant that she wouldn't at least very much consider it. They would be in total agreement on that thought, she had no reason to be sad or anxious or anything but happy where Charlie was concerned. "Now that would be amazing and I'll be thrilled to sample any and all cookies that come my way." Cue the brightest smile from her.

Keighley would be lying if she said she wasn't in love with everything that had to do with this boy. There was a connection with him that couldn't be denied and she was positive that now that he was living here, it was only going to grow stronger. "That's okay with me." Nod nod. Whatever he wanted to do. "Yes but after first and second year we don't actually have to attend. I do though." She enjoyed flying and it was helping her get better as much as Charlie's lessons last summer had helped her. Now that Thunder was up on the wall (his poster that is!), Keigh turned to take Charlie's offered hand and hopped down off of the bed. "I know, Char. I was teasing. There's no way I would expect you to wait for me to be old enough." She wasn't that silly.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote