Thread: Basement: Fruit Bowl
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2023, 11:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Default Crashing with Callie
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcasticStrawberry View Post
Still disappointed and embarrassed just a bit. She really did think that she was just going to puck a fruit off of a painting to eat. Though now she was a little confused. The way he said ‘the painting’ made it sound like it was a special painting. Meaningful or important even. Maybe.

With that thought she smiled proudly. Whatever the reason why this was the painting she had found it. ”I dunno. Is there another painting of some kind of food, somewhere else?” Were there others hanging around that she hadn’t seen yet? She hadn’t noticed any others. Her eyes wandered down the corridor one way then the other. She didn’t see another good painting anywhere near by.

[I]HUH?!?![/B] He just asked her which fruit she tickled. ” I didn’t tickle any fruit.” She blinked at him even more confused than before. Maybe he didn’t see her actually try to pull the banana off the painting. ”What’s so special about it? What does it do?”
Callista was getting hungry for a snack and was really hoping she remembered exactly which fruit she needed to tickle. Although she supposed it was more like scratch n sniff but she didn't actually have to sniff it. Her older sister and brothers had tried to tell her all the secrets she would ever need to know.

Instead she was walking almost aimlessly toward the door when she saw a boy and a girl she remembered from being sorted. She wondered if they were trying to get into the kitchen too. "Hi." She gave a bright smile and a small wave, "You two trying to get into the kitchen?" She didn't want to join them unless they didn't mind. Her mom told her too many times to count that she needed to remember not everyone wanted to be her friend just because she wanted them to be... rude, right?