View Single Post
Old 01-19-2023, 12:18 AM   #25 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

The kiss did make him less play-pouty. Truthfully, Jude could have asked for more kisses until the entirety of the pout was gone but he knew he and Davet had other things on their agenda for today. Plenty of time for snogging the boyfriend later, he told himself. “I trust you fully, Dav.” This was very much the truth. He just couldn’t bring himself to commit to them being together for as long as Davet wanted because… well, Jude’s feelings were still complicated and all over the place. But he knew this much: the other boy was an integral part of his life now and letting him go would be rather difficult. Besides, Jude wanted to continue charming Dav’s maman. That woman was as warm and lovely as Addison Anders.

There were many traits that Jude admired about the guy in his arms - both physically and otherwise - and one of them happened to be Davet’s honesty. It was something he appreciated and reciprocated; perhaps this was why they both were good at communicating with each other. Jude laughed right along with Davet. “That’s alright! You have a free pass with all the missteps you need and you’ll still be one of my favourite students. Keigh's the other.” He planted a quick but soft kiss on Davet’s mouth before they got to moving again.

Jude had to admire Davet’s frame in that hold, just as much as when they took their steps together. He supposed that actors had to be graceful to an extent. “Much better! You’re a fast learner. And you look so good while you’re at it.” Cue him wiggling his eyebrows flirtatiously. “You’ve got the gist of what the length of the step should be so the next thing to keep in mind is after stepping backward, step to the side with your left foot so that your feet are parallel. But at the same time, they need to be a little wider than your shoulders’ width.” Jude tilted his head, watching Davet and giving him a moment to process. “We can practice from the top when you’ve got that,’’ he said gently. “I know it’s a lot even if this waltz is supposed to be simple.” And in any case, he really didn’t mind holding Davet for as long as needed.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote