View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 05:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Rajesh chuckled at her greeting, quite aware of her trick after all these years. “Well, a visit to my favorite professor first and foremost,” he remarked, echoing her sentiment and accepting her offer and taking the seat beside her. Favorite aunt too, but they kind of went together. “No thank you,” the Ravenclaw declined a drink for he was fine in that regard. “Of course…always.” Amie was family just as much as his aunt and uncle and cousins. Ethelinda was practically his older sister.

“But I think I might need advice…or just to chat on somethings.” Which was hard for him to admit. He was so used to living up to his house and finding out what he needed either in lessons or in books.
There may have been the smallest wink thrown in there when Raj chuckled. Hady knew by now that he got what she was doing now that he was grown. "Oh, my, well don't go letting anyone else overhear that.. we wanted want them to be sad that I'm your favorite." She laughed softly but there was indeed a warmth that touched her heart at his words. "Alright, you let me know if you change your mind and would like anything." She also had lots of snacks and things inside her cabin for when the students or other staff stopped by.

Hady shifted slightly in her rocker, to look at Raj more comfortably. "I see. Well you know my door is always open for anything you'd like to discuss." Or she was easily a quick charmed parchment away if she wasn't in her office/home. "What is it that's on your mind?" She would do her best to give advice if she could or guide him in the proper direction for answers.

You are Bread!