Thread: Coral Garden
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 04:47 PM   #20 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
"I think that's just your positive outlook on life as a whole, love." He responded with amusement. Or perhaps it was just that bias that she always seemed to have had when it came to him. Even when they had just been friends, before he'd told her how he felt, it had seemed that she still had faith he could do things he was very much uncertain if he actually would have been able to. Like skateboarding, and surfing. "Good. I'm glad to hear that." It had not been explicitly said, but he'd been wondering where she had stood on expanding their own family unit - something he had felt they could wait on for the time being, given their age and how new they were to their professions. Her words felt like an echo of that, and he was perhaps a tad relieved to hear them said - even if not in so many words. "Plenty of time for changes down the road if we want."

Was he the cheesiest person? Entirely, because as she said that and her face continued to look so excited, an arm slipped around her waist and he gave her a small squeeze. "You look similarly to the coral, Belle. I suppose I should consider moving you here." He was teasing on that of course, as he doubted it would be allowed nor would it be anywhere near feasible. But still... he liked seeing how happy being in Atlantis made her. "Any creatures you're specifically hoping we'll run into?"
Qets considered his words for all of.. about a second before she shook her head. "I have no idea what you're talking about, Blue." This was said with the sweetest of smiles and a playful wink of her eye. She knew very well what he was talking about and it was all true. When it came to him, she had all the faith in the world. There had never been any doubt in her mind that he was going to be all that she needed in her life and that they had been a perfect match. It may have taken her a little while to deal with things before they had gotten together but he was one of those people that had always been there for her, no matter what mess she had gotten herself into. Even now, he was still her biggest supporter. They always seemed to be exactly on the same page without even saying so out loud. "Mm' as long as those changes are spoken about between us, we'll be just fine." All of the confidence she had in the two of them.

That squeeze around the waist made her smile more widely at him and slide her own arm about his waist. "Do I now? Well that's something I never thought I'd be compared to.. do go giving me a new nickname.. it might upset Coral." This was said with a soft laugh and a tinkle in her eye. Their cat which had been hers from her time in school happened to be named after all the gorgeous coral they were currently looking at. "Leave me here? Hmm, well only if you planning on joining me?" Now look who was being cheeky. There was no way he would ever agree to that and she knew it, even if it were possible. As for what creatures she wanted to see down here, well now that was an easy answer. "All of them."

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote