View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 03:02 AM   #18 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default *adopted by sweetpinkpixie*
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Name: Joseph (Joey) Wesley Schultz
Age/Birthdate: March 3rd, 2094
Appearance or suggested face claims: Honestly anyone besides Chord Overstreet, because I use him for his twin brother Moritz and they are NOT identical (any dude with similar build or features is totally cool though, just don't use the exact same actor pls lol)
School/House or Occupation: Slytherin 4th year currently
Family info: I don't have a tree or anything, but the breakdown of fellow siblings/parents can be found in his sister Nancy's bio. As of now the only played characters are Nancy and Moritz, played by myself. The younger twins are still under construction. The kids are the offspring of Tucker Schultz (Gabriela Recard's son) and his ex-wife, who is the daughter of my former Department Head character Wesley Kutcher.
Personality Traits: Stereotypical Slytherin. He doesn't get along well with Moritz OR Nancy. Mostly because he's only ever looking out for number one (aka himself).
Background Information: I have literally nothing else, really. Aside from those key points the rest of the charrie is yours to work with!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid

Last edited by Lissy Longbottom; 01-17-2023 at 07:35 PM.
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote