View Single Post
Old 01-14-2023, 08:44 PM   #32 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Oh? He was determined to change her impression of him, was he? If he only knew that Reagan had already thought that perhaps she had been too quick to judge. Or that maybe that day at the wedding, the timing for which they had interacted with each other had been the wrong one. There was no way those thoughts would be known to Christopher, however. No, the teen would simply continue to pretend as though she still had full suspicions of him being an irritable giant. “Or.” Rea tilted her head slyly. “We could say you’re on your best behaviour because Cassie is here.” They both knew his sister kept him in line.

Christopher was actually turning out to be wise as opposed to only being a man with a smart mouth. “It’s both in my opinion too. Some of the friendships made at Hogwarts can last for the rest of your life but there’s no feeling like being in your own home. With your mother and father, siblings. The entire extended family, really.” Reagan laughed. “Okay, so which subjects were you bad at?”

“Got you guys wrapped around his little fingers, huh?” Reagan was grinning. “I mean, I can see that. Kids are adorable. I still remember helping out with Jude and Keighley when they were munchkins. I always felt as though I shouldn’t take my eyes away from them because I didn’t want to miss a thing they did.” Even if Jude was the quieter of the two youngest and required less attention.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote