Thread: Grounds: The Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2023, 11:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
"It seems like both eternity ago, but also ... like it was yesterday. I feel like so much has happened since then. Who knew that my future head of house would turn out to be an evil incarnate. Or that we'd be battling for our lives that first year." He sighed. Although technically as purebloods, he was never really battling for his life, but that didn't mean he sided with injustice.

He frowned. "except for 7 years ago, you mean." He stared at her confused. "You alright there, Bels?" Although technically they didn't really do any rowing, but they were in the boats.
Shuddering slightly at the memory of the evil incarnation of a professor Bella said "Don't remind me. We've been through quite a bit of happenings with the recent being our powers. To have a swarm of butterflies around was kind of fun at the start, but not by the end. What power did you have?" she wondered because at present it slipped her mind.

To have to battle for her life when she was 11 years old was something Bella was never going to totally forget. "What was that evil professor's name can you remember?" At that time Bella put on and zipped up a lifejacket before facing her bestie again with a small sigh. "I know we've been in a boat before, but I've never rowed one the muggle way. 7 years ago the boats moved by magic."