Thread: First Floor: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 03:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Most of Yumeki's dreams put in in place of or beside some of his favorite manga heroes. In one dream he would stand in place on a dying planet. Pure of heart, but intimidating in appearance. His hair standing up and shining gold with a similarly colored aura emanating around him. In another dream he was entirely bald and wear yellow onesie pajamas. His strength and his punches far beyond the reach of any normal person. Destroying villains in a single punch. Just the other day he dreamt that he was a teenage detective prodigy who had been turned back into a child. All of them fun and definitely worth the chance to sleep if that meant he could have more of those dreams. Beneath his tired exterior was a curious child excited to learn and try new things. If he could pull himself away from all the Kendo training that he pushes himself into doing daily.

"Again?!" he said surprised, ...but also not all... The worry in his voice mellowing out. It couldn't have been another Kappa. Grindylows are not nearly as dangerous as the Japanese Water Demon, but the lessons learned of them in Care of Magical Creatures did not paint them in a good light. "I was down by the lake earlier today too. If I knew you were there I could have accompanied you." Or couldn't have Branxton or Evans been with her?