View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 09:15 AM   #33 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
A new running buddy! If Gabriel hadn't already been near-to-bursting with happiness, that would have given him a smile. As it was, he nodded eagerly. "Mornings are fine. My schedule varies sometimes..." Depending on whatever was his active investigation. "I can do most Wednesday mornings, though, I think." And it wasn't like he'd have any trouble getting ahold of Joana if his schedule didn't permit it one week. "It's safer in the morning," he said. Not that he couldn't protect them both if something came up but...why put his friend in unnecessary danger?

He could not, would not, did not believe that Joana didn't know what he meant. Rolling his eyes good-naturedly, he shrugged. "I'm not adding anything to my resume," he said. Though he supposed if he changed his name, that would need to be reflected eventually. "I asked Brody to marry me," he added, finally just telling it... like it was. Speaking plainly. Sharing the most wonderful, amazing, fantastic news he thought he'd ever have. He still couldn't believe it sometimes.
It was rather silly that they had not already established this running buddy thing above land. Better late than never, she supposed. His insistence on it being safer in the morning was an interesting point to make and elicited a small laugh from Joana. As someone who loved rock climbing and particularly the thrill of solo climbing, she found the thought of jogging down and along streets in the dark quite humorous. Plus, she was also perfectly capable of taking care of herself - no protection needed, Gabriel. Thankfully none of that was specifically mentioned, so he avoided a mild reproach. "Wednesday mornings it is then," she beamed and with a double thumbs up.

Hands settling back on to her mug, entirely too pleased with herself because, yes, she did know precisely what he was alluding to. "Congratulations. For real. I'm half surprised I didn't hear about this a week or even a day after we all got back from Atlantis." Again, she could not help but poke at him just a bit - her love language of sorts one could argue. "What date did you two love birds decide on?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote