View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 08:01 AM   #21 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Septimus hadn’t even been aware of what he had said just what he had intended, then distracted by his companion and her discovery. “True…” There were certainly ways to remedy the situation if one took the time. And if anyone knew how to handle it the best way, he was sure Candela would, with her artistic work and eye. “Yes, that was where I was going. I’m an intern there.” As for his schedule and going out to lunch… “Pretty standard hours with lunch breaks so I think we can manage that.” At the very least it would entice him out of the office.

Galas and soirees? Septimus chuckled as he was sure they were more for his father’s level of cursebreaker. Come to think of it, he did remember at least one or two his parents had attended that he had heard of though they could have been ministry related as well. “I’ll keep that in mind on the really off chance I’m needed at one.” Maybe dragged in as serving staff and needing some fancy get up.
Did she know what all being an intern for Gringotts entailed? Absolutely not, but that did not hinder her enthusiasm for his new trajectory. What did hinder it all, however, was the basket in her hand since it was clunky and it took a bit of juggling and arm adjusting so she could finally give him a complimentary hug and quick kiss on the cheek. Had Septimus figured out yet that her way of relating to and expression was through touch yet? Hopefully so or, if not and this was all terribly awkward, she could reign it all back. She knew how to do that, especially among her Slytherins. "Brilliant," she chirped again after pulling back and taking a small hop back too. "What all do you do? Will you be handling my deposits when I pop over?" She had not done an internship herself but instead jumped into assistant and personal assistant roles, some far more lucrative than others, so she was quite keen to learn more.

"Off chance?" she questioned with a bit of a brow raise. "Septimus, are you telling me you don't go out often?" Another personality trait she was accustomed to - see her Slytherins for reference.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote