View Single Post
Old 01-12-2023, 01:00 AM   #23 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Davet’s words were a joke, Jude knew this much. Yet he felt a sinking feeling at the thought of Davet kissing anyone else. “I don’t think I like the idea of you kissing anyone else,’’ he remarked, pushing the feeling away but pouting slightly before chuckling. Jude wasn’t the jealous type, which came in handy because since Davet was an actor, well… scenes that involved kissing were bound to happen ever so often. Aside from that, Jude knew with one hundred percent certainty that his boyfriend wasn’t kissing anyone else. Davet just wasn’t that type. Watching the other boy laugh, something tugged in Jude’s chest though he could not place the feeling nor the reason for the tug. He just knew that he felt so happy watching and listening to Dav laugh. “It’s definitely my charms that won her over,’’ the younger boy replied, wiggling his brows playfully. He adored Davet’s maman just as much. Such a kind and warm woman!

“You know I’m not going to rush you,” Jude replied smiling and squeezing back the hand he held in his. When it came to his guy in his arms, the Hufflepuff would always be patient. He also knew he told himself that he’d be checking their reflections in the mirror but he just couldn’t tear his gaze away from Davet. That, however, did not prevent him from understanding that the step was a huge one. It was the way he was tugged forward that told him all that he needed to know. Jude chuckled. “Okay, Mr. Enthusiastic. I probably should have clarified: a small graceful step backwards. So maybe half of what you just took?” He waited a beat. “Ready? Here we go!” The first step that had been taken earlier was repeated. This time, Jude managed to zone in on one of the mirrors.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote