Thread: Coral Garden
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 02:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Qets smiled even more as Jer continued to laugh. Every time she made him laugh or even smile it warmed her heart. His happiness and well-being was everything. "That's because you were the one experiencing it. From where I was it was amazing." And she was so proud of him. "I'm glad you agree, since I feel the same way. We're doing great and I can't be more happy with how things are going for us." As of right now, she thought their life together was perfect.

There was a lot that she knew about coral and the ocean but.. it was a big big world down here and surely she didn't know everything. Not even close. That went for being able to name all of the different types of coral, she likely couldn't but given the chance she would certainly try. Even if it took them hours, at least it would be entertaining. "It is.. but it's thriving here. Everything here is thriving and so bright and colorful." She was in love with all of it.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote