Thread: Basement: Fruit Bowl
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 01:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

SPOILER!!: Yukie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Another week, another batch of cookies and baked goods to make! Though most of her days have been spent attending classes, doing homework, hanging out with her friends, and snuggling with her cat, Yukie has so far never missed a baking schedule. Recently, she had started branching out of her typical list of flavours. Her last experimental recipe of anything-but-the-kitchen-sink cookies was surprisingly delightful, and had inspired her to try different variations of it when she could. Mum's cookie girl legacy won't be dying as long as she was around, Yukie would make sure of it.

Suddenly, the entrance—or exit, in this case—to the kitchens revealed itself and out came one Yukie Selina Rasting. What was that in her hands? Yes, it was a big jar full of her latest batch of cookies. Having tested one cookie from this batch of assorted flavours, Yukie was pleased with the outcome and ready to share it with her friends while they were still fresh from the oven. The Hufflepuff still had a dust of flour on her cheek as she stepped out, when she crossed paths with a much smaller girl. "Oh, hello!" Yukie said with a warm smile. By the looks of it, the younger girl was probably a first year and ooooh how Yukie enjoyed first years! All so adorable, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "Were you heading in?" That must explain why she was standing there with no company, right?

Yukie looked at her jar of cookies, then back at the girl, and had an 'oh right!' moment. "Do you want one? I just baked them. They're assorted, but if you have food allergies, you should let me know." She'd pick out a flavour for the younger girl instead. There was no time for allergies when freshly baked cookies were involved!

Aurora couldn’t predict how long she had been stood there staring at the painting before another student exited before her eyes. Her nose buds were met by the delicious waft of freshly baked cookies and her stomach grumbled a little at the prospect of there being all these snacks directly behind the painting ready for her to enjoy. It was a good job that the little Ravenclaw had a fast acting metabolism and an active personality or she might have put on weight already!

The other student started talking to her and the eleven-year-old beamed in response. “I was going to but no one has told me how to get in.” Had she missed that part in the grand tour or had they intentionally left it out to prevent all those first years from indulging on sugary treats. She imagined it was bad enough trying to control a whole group of very excited firsties let alone a group entirely fuelled by sucrose. “Can you teach me how?” Pretty please with a cherry on top.

And then the most exciting thing happened and the other student actually offered her a cookie. “Yes please! They smell delicious” She grinned. “No, I’m not allergic to anything.. at least I don’t think I am. I’ve never tested but I’ve never reacted to anything I’ve eaten and I’ve eaten many cookies!” Secretly, behind her Ma Layla’s back.

“I’m Aurora” she introduced herself to the Hufflepuff.