Thread: Grounds: The Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 04:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
What Apollo had in mind was maybe kind of strange but also predictable? He hadn't really been too sure of himself when he suggested to meet at the boathouse, only that he had a vague idea that it was a bucket list item for his final year.

"Seven years ago... we took a boat from Hogsmeade to this boathouse... I think it's maybe high time we take the boat out for another ride, no?" He said by way of explanation after seeing her confused expression. "You do know how to row a boat, right Bels?"
Bella was still wondering why Apollo wanted to ride a boat but his explanation said it all. He wanted to end the circle so to speak when they had ridden a boat to school in their first year and it was now their final year. Smiling she nodded as she remembered her first boat ride. "It's a nice idea to make a lasting memory. Do you remember what it felt like when we rode that boat to school to be sorted in our first year? I was scared the hat was going to refuse to sort me or worse put me in a house that didn't want me."

Blushing she shook her head in response with her cheeks turning bright red. "No, I've never been on a boat before so you'll have to show me how to row and I'm not the best swimmer either." Neither her parents were fans of water and thus no boat rides for her and few swimming lessons.