Thread: Grounds: The Climbing Tree
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 03:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default ~open~
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Wiley was out talking a walk through the grounds with his cat Fishbait, just exploring or looking for something fun to do. Before he could get very far though, something spooked his cat, sending the feline racing up the big tree just ahead. He wasn't sure just what it was that sent his cat running - he didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, though he did suppose that it could be something invisible - but Wiley stopped and peered up at the tree where his cat disappeared within the leaves.

"Fishbait?" he called up, a little uncertain as he couldn't quite see where the cat ended up. "I guess I'll have to join you," he quickly decided cheerfully. Wiley did like to climb trees and he was pretty good at it, if he said so himself. It was just that he wasn't all that tall yet (but he was sure he would be one day!) and the lowest limb was just a bit out of his reach. Maybe if he jumped? He jumped with his arms raised high, managing to grab the limb and then he began to hoist himself up.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line