Thread: Coral Garden
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 02:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Jermaine's laughter always brought a bright smile to her face and hearing it right now was no different. "Alright, alright. That was a very poor choice or words on my part but you have to admit that even though all those attempts didn't have the desired outcome you wanted... you took the steps to try. So that in itself is amazing." Qets was so beyond proud of him for how hard he had tried to overcome his fear
of heights. "Not to mention you also found something that you really love doing and you're making it into a career." Which was a huge win in her book.

She gently returned the squeeze to his fingers, ignoring the eye roll that she had gotten as well. "More like lucky for you that I won't ignore that reasoning and talk constantly anyhow." Qets playfully stuck her tongue out at him. Her gaze shifted onto the coral that Jer was suddenly pointing to. "That would be sun coral. Absolutely gorgeous is what it is and the fact that there's so many types of coral here that all are thriving with what appears to be nothing but utter ease... is purely magnificent." How long were they vacationing here again? Because it my not be for long enough.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote