Thread: Coral Garden
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 07:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

He couldn't help the laugh that reverberated in his air bubble, making it ripple the slightest bit. "I hope it's not like anything else. Remember every disastrous attempt at trying to get me into the air?" He really thought with everything else daredevil like that they'd tried and conquered together, that getting over his fear of heights would have been easy and being a pilot could have been fun. But it was very quickly that his mind changed and while he stayed in the Aeronautics Academy, his specialization switched to mechanics. But this was a good fit for him, he found he enjoyed working with his hands a lot. And while it didn't use any er... very little and unknown magic, he'd learned a lot at school.

He smiled at that, a playfully eyeroll at her words as he reached out just to give her hand a quick squeeze. "Lucky for me I love the sound of your voice. But this is vacation, I won't make you recall everything you've ever been taught." But he did want to hear her talk more, so he did point out a random type of coral to her. "What's that one you think? I like the vibrant color."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is online now   Reply With Quote