View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 11:22 PM   #30 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

He didn’t doubt her? Rea found that kind of strange but then she recalled that Ko talked about his siblings and figured that maybe Christopher had deduced how determined and confident she could be. For some reason, she found it warming on the inside that he believed in her. Would you look at that? Christopher actually managed to make her laugh, her wordsearch puzzle quite forgotten at the moment. “I didn’t know you had it in you, actually.” Reagan smiled sweetly but her eyes glinted wickedly. Though she was playing along, there was some surprise within her. All this time she had thought Christopher to be pompous and stuck up and annoying. She once even thought that he hadn’t cared about her presence.

“I guess not. I suppose he even got homesick when he started touring. Though… I’m not sure if that might have been for Hogwarts or for the Anders’ home.” Rea chuckled. “It doesn’t matter now. He has his own home and I’m happy that he’s happy with his life.” Even if the young woman still struggled with having her older brother away, it wasn’t as bad as before; so yes, she was happy for him. Rea grinned slyly. “Were you terrible at exams then?” It was meant as a joke. The more the two conversed, the more Reagan felt her resentment for Christopher chip away, bit by bit. Reagan’s gaze remained fixed on Isaac. He was really a cute little fellow; she adored kids, you see. “So basically… he’s the boss of you?” Cue a tiny smirk playing on her lips.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote