Thread: Pub Seating
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 11:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

A wand WOULD make quick and efficient work of things IF someone were carrying it on their person - which she certainly was not and may or may not have misplaced it in her London penthouse after a night of languorous experimentation with a certain Veela bad habit of hers. In any event, her wand was not with her and it was just as well considering the short fuse she was sitting on. The fans of reluctant yet meaningful nostalgia only serving to fan it.

If only she had intended to be funny. It was quite the serious accusation and laughter hardly stroked Sachiko's already infuriatingly inflated ego. "Please," she rolled her eyes in response to the blonde's comment. "I feel like that is an insult to trolls somehow," she sighed dramatically as she reached for the cutlery on the table to check out her hair and makeup in her reflection. Of course it was cloudy and not at all the fine silver HER kitchen and dining were stocked with - not that she really utilized her kitchen all that often. Yes, she was going to ignore that she had made essentially the same insult about this establishment went it came to cleanliness and no she would not be acknowledging this fact.

Features slightly contorted, she returned the spoon to the top of the table and inspected the fork once more before concluding that it was not acceptable and snapped her fingers for the wait staff. "I am not sure what sort of business the current owner of this establishment thinks they are running, but see to it that the dishwashing staff gets it together. I require new silverware. This is all littered with water stains." Dismissing the tragically mousy waitress with a sharp wave, Sachiko pushed her salad aside and leaned forward slightly to smell her rice pudding. "At least this smells like it should."

Ugh. The pain of longing and missing yonder years of a youth since shattered and tainted, the simpler times. Gross.
Briefly, Florrie wondered if Sachiko wanted people to fall at her feet and fawn all over her. Certainly it happened a lot, of that she was sure, but there was a separation in those of fame and fortune - people who enjoyed the gushing admiration, and people who hated it. She had a feeling that Sachiko was the former. Not that she would be caught fawning. Absolutely not.

Either way, this whole situation was perfect fodder for her job. A snippet on how Sachiko spent her days, returning to the site of her youth, her bland and rather uninteresting ordered that people would no doubt be fascinated by. And her complete disregard for the waitstaff Florrie was pretty sure had been crying as they hurried past.

Pulling a compact from her bag, the blonde checked her own reflection in that, touching up her lipstick now that she'd given up on actually eating her food. It closed with a snap, and then she made a show of checking her nails as she spoke. "I would have thought you would have much more discerning tastes," she offered nonchalantly.

And a table available at every restaurant in London, if not the country and beyond. But hey, if this was where she wanted to eat, then who was she to judge?

Just kidding. She was Florrie. Judging was practically her whole personality.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote