Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 06:06 PM   #17 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Now this was nice. The quiet chatter between everyone at the table was exactly what she liked. There wasn't any shouting or anyone being left out of the conversations and everyone was calm and relaxed from what she could tell. This was how each term should begin. "Family time is surely one of my favorite times as well," she smiled warmly at the Astronomy Professor. Nothing was better than being with her family every chance that she got. With that being said her eyes drifted out over the tables seeking out each of her children that were at Hogwarts. In another two years all of her kids would be here together. Now that was going to be interesting.

It's entertaining if nothing else," Hady commented in return to Dhruv. Last term hadn't been all that bad of one but it had taken some adjustments to get things to where the students could focus in lessons. Those 'powers' had complicated things for a while for sure. This was a fresh year however and that was behind them. "Feel free to stop in the barns any times, I'm fairly easy to hunt down should you have any questions or anything."

Before she had much of a chance to really strike more conversations with anyone the new Headmaster made his appearance, earning a very warm smile from her. The older man was so sweet! His question though had not only her but the entire table thinking it over. To be fair she was used to silly jokes from her own father and her childish husband (sorry Frankie but not really), that she wanted to very much agree with Celeste in her response. However, the Magizoologist side of her was already thinking very logically about this answer and she couldn't help but go along with it. "Well I would agree with Celeste on this as it has to be a joke for sure so I will not be getting into why that isn't so." A polar being heavy enough to break the ice wouldn't be a good thing. "If anyone is curious on a polar's weight however it does vary by gender. A grown male could weight anywhere between 53 to 71 stones and sometimes even more than that. The females are smaller and weigh between 25 to 40 stones usually." Quite a lot for sure! Hopefully no one minded her getting all serious for a second there!

There was the slightest laugh from her as she clammed up to listen to the Headmaster give his short but very nice speech in welcoming them all back. Now it was time to eat and that she was surely going to do and in a bit she would excuse herself to go say 'hello' to the Gryffindor table now that she was their new HoH.

You are Bread!