View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 05:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Septimus was beginning to think he had seriously interrupted something when there was a delay in any response. But then it was to the positive so he could relax and nod in confirmation of his name. “Yes, that’s me,” he agreed, accepting the paperwork handed to him. At least he had that going for him, not forgotten in a sea of namelessness. “Of course…I can do that,” he remarked with another nod. Easy enough if not tedious and requiring one to be extra careful. You hardly wanted important pieces lost somewhere in the shuffle. “I will keep that in mind.” Better to be aware ahead of time whether you’d get your head bitten off for asking things or not.

About to get to it, his attention was brought to the door of the office as one head cursebreaker walked into the room in a flurry of activity. “Good day,” Septimus said, returning her greeting. “Thanks,” he added, gathering a couple of napkins and a bun to bring with him to a workstation near the artifact holding. He’d wait on the coffee when he wasn’t working over paperwork. He certainly didn’t want to risk spilling over his task, the intern taking a seat as he looked over what he had to work with.