View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 04:21 PM   #29 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

A lot could be said about the changes that where happening and were to continue happening not only for himself but for her as well. There was a lot they had yet figured out about one another but time was going to help them with that. Time and getting a chance to actually talk without arguing.

Christopher chuckled lightly. "For some reason I doubt that for even a second." He had heard a few things about how she made things go how she liked or that was that. Actually, he was proof of that. How many times had she walked away from him because he 'annoyed' her? "Right? Lookit me being a grown-up." He grinned cheekily just a little bit there to show he was only teasing around. But no, seriously, them getting along for more than a minute was a shocker. Why she seemed so surprised that he had sat down, he didn't know but he wasn't about to dwell on it right this minute.

"Well can you blame? As much as I'm sure he enjoys it all.. is there anything better than getting to be home in your own bed again?" No, he didn't think so. "Ah, yeah, now that's something I don't miss. I have a feeling you did great though and there's nothing for you to worry about." He didn't know a whole lot about her now that she was older but he knew she was smart and that she likely aced all her exams. Chris laughed again nodding in agreement. The Anders certainly were entertaining. "Not that I know of? He asked to come back and be with his mum and sister.. so here we are." Which meant he was free for the remainder of the day to do whatever he needed to do. Isaac was bouncing around behind the counter now chatting about all the different treats and all of his favorites.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote