View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 03:43 PM   #32 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Flail!!!

That accent. It was the cutest thing ever and she could listen to it all day. Listen to him all day. Keigh always hung on his every word, especially when he went and spoke Swedish to her. It was a good thing her Char always explained things to her, since she had no clue what a Pepparkakor was. A cookie? Similar to gingerbread cookies. As a topping for hot cocoa? Okay, but like.. did he had any clue what he was doing right now? If it was even a quarter as good as he says it was, he might already be creating a monster. "Cookies as toppings? That's all I needed to hear." She was going to have to try this as soon as possible, please and thanks.

I'll always make time for you, Char. And I know I'm not nearly as good as you but if you need any help with Quidditch or anything I'd be happy to do what I can." The more chances she had to spend time with him, she was going to take them. Keigh giggled at the teasing. "Mm' I'll be sure to get right on that as soon as I'm able to. Though you can get yours before I can." Yup, there she went pointing out that he was older than she was but a little bit.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote