View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 12:41 AM   #21 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

“Cash and credit are so boring.” Jude tilted his head, smirking a great deal. Merlin, he loved flirting with Davet! He loved it just as much when Davet flirted back. “Kisses. Kisses are best.” Mhmm! The boyfriend got that right: there was no point. In any case, they never seemed to get into any rift over who would pay for what; this understanding just seemed to come naturally for them. The smirk turned into a laugh. “Take your time, I’ll wait as long as it takes.” Working up an appetite? Jude was all for that! He knew just too well how ravenous dancing can make anyone.

“Can’t wait to teach them to you,’’ Jude replied honestly before rolling his eyes playfully. “How can I not worry about you? Your maman would be most displeased if I did not take care of you.” Plus, he himself did care SO much about Davet. Jude reached for one of the other boy’s hands, urging him away from the mirrors and more to the center of the room. There was music playing softly in the room but it was hardly suited for the English Waltz. This didn’t matter just yet as the couple was only going to be doing basic steps, nothing too intricate. “Here’s fine,’’ Jude said, glancing at their reflection in the mirror to his right. “Right. So… our hands first.” The fingers of his right hand intertwined with Davet’s left, their palms touching. Taking Davet’s right, it was placed just above his own left waist. Finally, Jude placed his left hand on Davet’s right arm. “That’s the easy part,’’ he teased, meeting his boyfriend’s gaze. They were close, as Davet had wanted. “When I step forward on my left foot, you step back on your right.Try to keep your body straight but not to be too… uptight? I mean, try to be relaxed at the same time.” It might sound difficult but with practice, it could be done. “Here we go!” Jude stepped forward, still holding Davet’s gaze but in a second or two, he’d be looking at the mirror to check on their posture.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote