Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 02:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
She still felt a little awkward and embarrassed, and she glanced over at the Hufflepuff table to see Daniel already there. Stewie...where was he? It was only once she looked at the small crew of snakes at her table that she came back to Earth. There was a new first year and Bella. "Hi, I'm Victoria, but everyone calls me V. Welcome to Slytherin," she said with a flip of her hair, her cheeks still bright red.

Food. Meh. The last thing she felt like doing was eating, so whatever.
Soon enough they were joined by V who looked a little weird. Why were her cheeks tomato red? Curious Bella smiled over at her friend and housemate. "Hi V, why are you blushing red like a rose?" Was there train ride gossip already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post

"The headmaster is new?" she asked one of the older girls (Bella). She looked up at the staff table. The headmaster certainly looked friendly. He kind of reminded her of her own granddad, if she tilted her head and squinted. The rest of the professors...hopefully also nice. "Did he teach here before?"
Turning to the newly sorted girl that had joined the snake ranks Bella greeted all friendly smiles. "Hi, Sophia was it? I'm Isabella, but everyone just calls me Bella. Welcome to Slytherin!" After a quick glance up at the staff table she shook her head in response to Sophias question. "Yes, the headmaster is new, our other headmaster resigned after last year. He hasn't taught here before I don't think, but I don't know much about Headmaster Winterbottom."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post

So, yes. She entered the Great Hall in a bad mood, but unlike other times, she tried to take a deep breath and not take it out on anyone else. Last term a first year ended up crying. Serena did not want a repeat.

Striding towards the Slytherin table, she took a seat next to V. "Where were you?" She wouldn't have this aching headache if they had sat together. Also, "Hi, I missed you." Wow, look at her expressing herself. Her therapist would be so proud of her. >__>

As for the rest of her table, Serena gave them a curt nod, Bella received a small smile. A gift Serena gave to her fellow housemates she's grown along with. "Hello, welcome to Hogwarts," she said solemnly. She had to play nice, remember? "Yes, that man is the new Headmaster, and no. He did not teach here before," she answered the firstie's (Sophia) question. At least, that man has not taught here since her time at Hogwarts.
When Serena came and sat down at the Snake table Bella did her best to gauge her friends demeanor. Serena seemed to be in an okay mood for the moment. Returning the small smile with a bright one of her own Bella greeted "Hi Serena, its good to see you. Have you had a good summer?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post

For a few moments, he stayed quiet and just watched and listened to those around him, but once he got some measure of things, Regulus leaned forwards slightly to join in. "Is it true the common room is in the dungeons?" he asked, when there was a lull in conversation.

He already knew that it was true. He knew where they all were, albeit only in terms of approximate placement. Regulus had had a lot of questions before coming to Hogwarts - about the sleeping arrangements, for example - and had made sure to get as many answers as possible, either through reading up on the place or by asking those adults he spent the most time with. But no one here needed to know that.

The pounding in his head intensified, and Regulus screwed up his eyes ever so slightly against it.
Bella watched the sorting as a boy by the name of Regulus Prince was sorted into Slytherin. Soon after said boy joined them at the table. When he had claimed his seat and had taken a seat she turned to greet him with a friendly smile. "Welcome to Slytherin! Regulus right? I'm Bella, 7th year. Yes our common room in located in the dungeons. Its quite cool actually since we can look out at the water wonders of the lake."