View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 12:06 AM   #15 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Staircase
(Group 18.9)
Prof. Simon Holden: Watson

Hogwarts (Age 12)
Daniel sat on the staircase in the entrance hall, refusing to enter the great hall for the start of the term feast. He flipped to the page he had last dog-eared and was about to start reading when he noticed someone in his peripheral vision. He was older than any student he had ever seen, implying that this was a new professor.

Ugh. Great.

"Once Tre— Headmaster Trent begins his speech, I'll enter the great hall." he stated lazily. "That's not against the rules, is it?" He arched his brow “It is not..” he chuckled, folding his arms across his chest which annoyed the Hufflepuff even more. “I simply wondered why you would be out here by yourself and not in there with your friends... I figured you may have been avoiding someone..."

Daniel nearly snorted. He wasn't going to talk about how he found out that Jasper had hosted a summer party and had invited everyone in his year...except him and that he didn't want to pretend to small talk with people who obviously did not like him.

"You know, just because someone sits alone instead of in a crowded hall does not suggest that something is wrong"...."Sir"

Last edited by DuckyLinJi; 06-11-2023 at 11:55 AM.
DuckyLinJi is offline   Reply With Quote