View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 06:09 PM   #28 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Later on in life, at some point when they were dating, Reagan would definitely mention that younger Christopher had had a heavy influence on older Christopher. A VERY positive influence because she would be a huge fan of his; she would realise just how kind, mature and caring he was when she eventually warmed up to him.

“Not a thing!’’ Rea responded, one hundred percent certain of this. She actually felt sorry for any obstacle that came her way. “Anything negative that has the misfortune to come across me will go POOF with the wave of my wand.” Maybe not literally but Christopher got the point, yeah? “How… gentlemanly? of you.’’ Her tone was a mixture of sarcasm and bewilderment. Bewilderment because WHAT WAS HAPPENING?! Rea had actually invited Christopher to sit with her and he had accepted said invitation! “You’re welcome.” Yeah. Yeah, he was.

“I’ve thought of that. There are so many times that I’ve seen Ko come home after his tours. It seems like he sleeps for days on end.” Reagan lifted her shoulders in a shrug. “But I’m anticipating everything that comes with touring. It’ll be a nice change from having to worry about exams.” Like she was currently doing over her NEWT results, which should arrive in a few weeks time. “Well, we are an entertaining bunch so…” There was an actual grin from her at those words. “Are you heading back out with Isaac?’’ came the curious question as she looked towards where she had last seen the little human.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote