View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 05:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Davet laughed, he had certainly walked himself right into that one. "Did you take cash, credit or kisses?" He replied back cheekily. Leave it to Jude to let him sit in on a lesson and THEN offer to buy lunch for him as well. Dav would have argued on the point, but he knew well enough to know there was no point. Besides, he could just grab the next one. They thankfully still had so much summer left together. "Hm, that's a lot of responsibility. i'll have to think on it. But I suppose first, we work up even more of an appetite."

Finishing stretching out his limbs, the boy stood and looked over at Jude, giving a small nod of his head to indicate he was ready when he was. "I'll look forward to the day we learn the other two." And he appreciated him not adding it now. Davet was no stranger to high activity and long hours of physical work, but dancing was different. He'd noticed he was using muscles he didn't even know he had previously. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine, i just need to get used to it all. So, where should I be positioned first?""

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote