View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 02:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by waddles View Post
it was excellent timing on joana's part to arrive at the same time as their beverages. "oi, joana," he said, embracing her. He returned to his seat and made a show of checking the two drinks. "it is, but i'm afraid it's for me," he joked, passing it to her.

"how are you?" he added as he relaxed and took a sip of his own beverage (not a grande, quad anything, though technically it was no-whip). He hadn't spoken with her as often as he'd have liked since they'd been back at work, but he had been rather busy trying to catch up with everything. Presumably, so had she.
She was not exactly the touchy feely sort, but she certainly could appreciate a good hug when she received one and he just so happened to give pretty good ones. "Ugh, selfish jerk," she teased, not even remotely meaning the words as she gave him one more quick but hearty squeeze before letting him go entirely so she could slide into her seat.

"Um...fine. Restless if anything," she lamented before picking up her own drink and tipping it towards him in 'cheers' and taking a small sip. "It's like Atlantis has some pervasive Stockholm syndrome hold over me. I think you're one of the only people I can admit this to but...I miss it down there." Well, him and Eros mostly. She dare not ever mention such sentiments to Jacob who she could only imagine would lose his cool. Maybe Regina as well...who had really gone through the thick of it topside with having both family and friends as part of the hostage situation. "At least I get to still help out with diplomacy between the Ministry and Atlantis." Another heavy sigh as she took another sip and then set her drink down. "But enough of the woe is me treatment. What is new with yooooou?"

She had he suspicions but, well, she could play coy.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
charlie had just finished her shift over at madam malkins, she was loving being an apprentice there. It felt so rewarding to be utilizing her skills there. Not only was she learning about merchandising she was also learning to make the things she so often wore to hogwarts.

She had grabbed a caramelatte and a seat by the window. She needed to get in touch with a couple of her friends from hogwarts that she hadn't seen in a while. How had they been out of school as long as they had? How was her younger sister just now headed off to hogwarts with her brothers? It seemed absolutely impossible that it was already that time. At least it looked nice outside and would feel nice on her walk home.
While it was never truly a dull day at the Menagerie, things certainly had intensified thanks to the rush of new pets purchases during this time of year. Cooper hardly minded it though and found each day just a bit more fulfilling - even if he was not sure that this was the sort of thing that he really wanted to be doing. Was it just him or...did the first years seem like they were even smaller this term? Maybe Mercer was just getting bigger. Maybe he, Cooper, was just getting older.

In any case, it was a quick stop by Espresso Patronum for a Veggie Fidelius Flatbread and Cappuccino on his lunch break before he needed to pop back over to the flat, possibly wake up Theo, make sure Phoebe had done the dishes since it was her day, change, and grab his portkey to France to photograph another dinner party for the Benoit family. He had just received his order and pivoting to find a place to sit when he spotted a very familiar face. Naturally, he strolled over to her table and pulled up alongside where she sat. "How do angels greet each other?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote