View Single Post
Old 12-24-2022, 06:28 PM   #26 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Rea wouldn’t know what such a feeling was, having been brought up surrounded by immediate and extended family members. The way she saw it though, was that one could be independent and still be close to their family. In fact, it was a must. It was always nice to have that support. Rea knew this couldn’t sadly couldn’t be the case for every family but she thought it certainly could always be for Christopher when she looked at him with his sister and nephew. Also, she didn’t know why but even she had a soft spot for Isaac. The child was too cute.

“That’s true. I think I’m ready for everything that comes my way though. I can’t help but be excited at the prospect of it all.”
Rea threw him a cautious smile from over her book as well as a fleeting look. Her eyes moved back to the page, landing on the word that had been eluding her. Those eyes lit up. “Just a pesky word that I spent a good ten minutes trying to find.” Righting the book, Rea busied herself with circling the word in the original puzzle. “You can sit with me, you know. If you like.” The teen wasn’t that bad, Christopher, so as to leave you standing there.

“Right?! It’s going to be thrilling! I can’t wait to experience every bit of touring life!’’ There was genuine happiness and anticipation written all across her face. There was so much to look forward to and Rea was so grateful that Ko had invited her along. The girl nodded, careful to not let Christopher see the slight relief cross her face. Chances were that Koen had left out her childish behaviour. “I hope he doesn’t bore you with talks of my siblings and I.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote