View Single Post
Old 12-21-2022, 12:23 AM   #17 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Sorry, Davet!

But Jude found the look you threw him to be exceptionally funny. It was for this reason he found himself chuckling heartily. “Yes, but he isn’t the one I’m dating and like to look at.” So yes, he had been staring after his boyfriend a lot of the time. Grinning, because he was still thinking of his boyfriend going along with the dancing and making the effort for him, Jude finished his stretches. It was incredible how happier he felt when he was in Davet’s company. This just might be the best summer yet. There was a soft laugh. Davet certainly was funny today. “I wouldn’t mind a walk, honestly. It’s certainly sunny and a proper day.”

His head tilted questioningly. “Are you sure?” Jude was quite willing to do whatever the other boy wanted. It just mattered to him that they were spending time together. And he didn’t want Davet to feel overwhelmed with all the dancing. If his boyfriend was sure, then there was just the appropriate suggestion for that request. “The Waltz! Well, the ENGLISH Waltz since the other types of Waltzes are fast paced.” Little did Jude know he had also fulfilled the silent request of the two boys being closer to each other.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote