Thread: Wand Fitting
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 11:48 PM   #27 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Definitely.

They were definitely going to stick to blaming the strange Nargles. Now and maybe forever. Dy continued to split her attention between her sister and figuring out which wand would choose her - Dynah. When it came to herself, it seemed as though she had struck gold {figuratively speaking, of course} on only her second attempt. How lucky! Gone was all the uncommon hint of the distress Dy had been feeling minutes ago. It was replaced by pure excitement and another toothy grin. “Thanks a whole lot, Mister!’’ Here was her very first {and hopefully only} wand. With abnormal and rapt attention, each of the shopkeeper’s words were mentally noted. Why did it sound as though this was exactly the type of wand one should have, one that would remind them that they could do anything they set their mind to? Creature magic! The girl was delighted. This was perfect for her since lived among creatures all her life! Already she was in love with this wand; every aspect of it was wonderful! “I think I’ll be very happy with this wand.” There were nods on her part to support this. Oh, what else did she want? “A satin hip holster and a wand polish, please.” Clearly she cared very little about spending her fathers’ money.

Nads… did not have any luck with that wand. Dy looked around in alarm and out-of-the-ordinary concern as flames made a sudden appearance. “Are you okay?” Papa Benny wasn’t panicking, right? He needn’t because Nads was already off to try another wand. “Fingers crossed for better luck this time!’’ Cue her waving her right hand around where four of her five fingers were crossed.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote